– Messaging & Conferencing
Clover is an
instant messaging & conferencing web app with audio /
video capabilities, both in
one-to-onecalls and in
multiple remote peers
As an introductory offer, we are providing free installation
service to the first few buyers. The offer is valid until this
Clover offers a
lot of features, we encourage you to try them all out in the demo
app! You can register with your email, or you can use these two
demo accounts: , . Password: envato.
- Instant Messaging through Socket.IO
- Group conversation rooms
- Audio / Video one-to-one and one-to-many via WebRTC
- Adding another peer to an existing call
- Muting local audio or local video
- Switching between audio and video call
- Video cover / contain button during call
- Sending images, even multiple images at once
- Emoji support with “bubble removal” for emoji-only
- Profile image
- Nice login / register page
- Mobile version, phone and tablet, for instant messaging!
Warning: audio and video calls are not supported on mobile
requires a private server and a domain to function properly and
will not work on shared hosting services. However, we provide a
fully automated installation script
Ubuntu 18.04 LTSthat will save you a lot of time
and a huge headache!
Clover is a MERN application, developed using Node.js –
Express – MongoDB on the backend and React – Redux on the frontend.
It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and latest WebRTC. WebRTC is
evolving rapidly and its API is continuously changing. We strongly
believe in WebRTC as a future stable technology and we will keep up
with those changes.
Welcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the
full and the is here for you, even before purchase. Also take a
look at our , because… well, it’s nice ❤ Do not hesitate: ask us
any question if you still have doubts!
1.0.1 - February 13th, 2020 - minor bug fixing 1.0.0 - February 11th, 2020 - first version