is a web application, which allows website owners
to run virtual trading contests and let visitors compete in trading
cryptocurrencies without putting any money at risk. With the help
of such features as recurring competitions and trading bots the
application can be run in fully auto pilot mode.
- Unlimited number of trading competitions (each competition can
be set up with different starting balance, duration, number of
participants, leverage, lot size, min / max volume, coins allowed
- More than 1,500 cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Multi-currency support.
- Live crypto quotes.
- Historical coin charts.
- Instant trade execution.
- Real-time position valuation (equity, profit / loss, free
- Automatic margin calls.
- Reward points system.
- Competition leaderboard and global rankings.
- User dashboard.
- In-depth trading statistics.
- Recurring competitions
- 14 built-in color schemes, light and dark modes.
- 19 languages.
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration.
- Google AdSense ads.
- Google reCaptcha validation.
- User emails verification.
- GDPR compliant.
- Built-in installator.
The following app settings can be adjusted through the admin
- Dashboard with statistics.
- Coins management (view, create, edit, delete).
- Competitions management (view, create, edit, clone,
- Trades management (view only).
- Users management (view, block, edit, delete).
- Settings (customize color theme, default language, number
formatting, points and other settings).
- Maintenance (clear cache, run database updates, execute
Bots are users that can trade on their own without user
intervention. An administrator can create and add any number of
bots to any competition. If there are bots in a competition then
every 5 minutes the app will wake them up. Every bot will open a
random number of trades (min and max number of trades that can be
open during each cycle can be specified in the app settings). The
asset to trade will be randomly picked up from the list of top N
assets (where N is a number, which can be specified in the
settings). Trade direction and volume will also be randomly
generated. Every bot will also check if there are any previously
open trades whose life time exceeds the min trade life time
(specified in the settings). If so the bot will close a random
number of such trades (min and max number of trades that can be
closed during each cycle can be specified in the app settings).
Accounting & Cash Competitions
offers additional monetization capabilities and allows an
administrator to take fees for participating in trading contests
and optionally pay reward to the winners.
Please sign up to to test the application. You can use the
following credentials to check the backend features:
user: , password: admin
- PHP 7.1.3 or higher.
- PHP extensions: cURL, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML,
Ctype, JSON, BCMath.
- PHP function set_time_limit() enabled.
- URL rewrite enabled.
- The application should be installed to the web root folder of a
domain or sub domain (it will not work if installed to a sub
The application can be installed on a shared server, however
please ensure you have enough system resources available with your
Warning:This is NOT a WordPress plugin or theme
and can not be integrated with WordPress.
The application is built with Laravel 5.7 PHP framework using