Our WordPress Events Plugin is perfect for those that need to
create seminars, events, classes, workshops, conferences, concerts,
and just about any type of events for existing websites. Manage
your events, keep track of attendees, and sell tickets all from the
admin section of WordPress. With an easy to use admin interface and
an extensive documentation you will be able to setup your events in
no time. STOP PAYING FOR EXTRA ADDONS. With our all-in-one
WordPress Calendar Plugin you will get all the features and
unlimited updates for the same low price!
- Responsive Events Grid :::New::::
- Countdown Timer
- New Bootstrap 3.0 event display
- WordPress 4.0 ready!
- Register & Pay via Paypal or Authorize.net
- Create ticket prices for your events
- Multilingual Plugin
- Recurring Events
- Display events in Ascending or Descending order
- Display dates in American and non-American format
- Display event time in AM-PM or 24hrs. format
- Limit amount of seats per event
- Create discount coupons for your events
- Add your own header image
- Automatic google maps integration
- Easily translatable via .PO language file
- Add your own colors to the calendar
- Create custom fields for the Registration form
- Sidebar widget ready
- Colored Categories
- Create custom emails for attendees after registration
- Export attendees list
- Wait List
- Keep track of payments
- Accept donations for your events
- Close registrations on start or end of event
- Send confirmation emails
- Copy events with one single click
- Add calendar or single events via shortcodes
Version 2.5.0 - November 22, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Ability to show/hide: Show/Hide Event Category Show/Hide Event Coordinator Show/Hide Total Seats Show/Hide Remaining Seats - Resolved export attendees issues. - Resolved issue of event Close Registration on option reverted on save event.
Version 2.4.9 - September 18, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Integrated new Stripe requirements - Smal bug fixes
Version 2.4.7 - May 14, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Handled default currency from the settings tab - Translation issues Fixes - Code improvement in Google Maps - Countdown timer fix - General Bug fixes
Version 2.4.6 - April 26, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - CSS conflict, calendar color settings - Language directory path fix - General Bug Fixes
Version 2.4.5 - February 26, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - countdown time added event time also with event date. - Remove default Z ICS file which is use for UTC timezone, and banner in single event css issue. - Added timezone parameter in add to calendar. - Google map default https as it does not work with http in ios safari. - STripe debugging email - Fix
Version 2.4.4 - January 15, 2019 - Bug fixes and improvements: - PayPal Fix - Stripe Fix - Added NGN Naira currency option. - French language file updated
Version 2.4.3 - November 13, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Multiple grid in sinlge page not working issue resolve. - Autop issue in event description in registration form. - Remove default font family. - Resolve bulk discount not working issue. - Global thumb css conflict.
Version 2.4.2 - October 05, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Registration form fixes - Deactivation tracking with timestamp - Quick links updated under plugin settings - Event Meta data copy bug - Fixed - Item price limit bug - fixed
Version 2.4.1 - September 07, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Extended ticket item cost value digits limit from 10 to 14. - Code review & fixes - Adjusted Google map url - Auto p fix - Added XOF West Adrica FCFA currency
Version 2.4.0 - July 17, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Registration page change format as per US rules - Fixed Map hide setting does not work, wrong if condition - Added hook / filter for map height - Added IDR currency.
Version 2.3.8 - May 03, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Resolved auto issue in events grid - Shortcode warning issue resolved
Version 2.3.7 - March 30, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - General Bug fixes - Admin performance improvement - Google maps Developer friendly filter added
Version 2.3.6 - February 09, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - HTML mail format issue - Added indian currency INR - Added currency Philippine Peso - Added SAR currency - Resolved all checkbox conflict
Version 2.3.5 - January 17, 2018 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Various bug fixes - Added filtering option to attendee list in backend
Version 2.3.4 - December 15, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Resolved issue of URL if grid shortcode used on home page - Added ARS currency - Added Event grid column width WordPress filter - Resolve video not working in event description
Version 2.3.2 - October 20, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Fixed Translations - Fixed Grid Issue
Version 2.3.1 - September 20, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Added portuguese langauge - Remove word eventsplus_category from backend event categories list page shortcode column as plugin does not have this shortcode and replace with eventsplus_list shortcode - Copy Action at backend list, added 3 fields are not copied and resolve issue of category field is not copied - ZAR currency added - Stripe payment popup languge use same as WP default language
Version 2.3.0 - September 08, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Backend event list action dropdown cut when have only one event - Stripe payment popup languge use same as WP default language - ZAR currency added - added LPS currency - KWR Currency added - Resolve questions single / radio field type not save to DB. - Resolve calendar default icon 404 issue and calendar top month link wrap issue
Version 2.2.9 - July 11, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Resolve css issue when event title is huge. - jquery.ba-throttle-debounce.min.js - illegal character conflict fixed - Wrong confirmation message on confirmation page (fixed) - iPhone click event fix - Authorize.NET Payment Amount - fix - category shortcode - limit applied - [eventsplus_list] short code extended
Version 2.2.8 - June 08, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Payment reminder fix - Social share open in new tab, some css issues - Language fixes - Date language issue - Timer is not working when registration is disable (Fixed)
Version 2.2.7 - May 16, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Resolve external link issue in widget - Resolve external link issue in list - Resolve external link issue in grid - Deprecated method for widget constructor call - Some undefined variable errors - Some undefined index errors for array variables - Event Grid Fixes
Version 2.2.6 - May 01, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Fixed registration page warning error - Created social cards for sharing events
Version 2.2.5 - April 20, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Item cost type - enabled - Documentation Link added - Registration Page Warning Added - Return URL for Payments - removed (not needed) - Registration page config - page will only show if it has shortcode (fixed)
Version 2.2.4 - March 28, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Map issue fixed - Security fixes - Default Options - Expiration bug - dashboard - Countdown timer improvement - grid short code update
Version 2.2.3 - March 17, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Sub folder wp install - admin url issue - Fixed - Show/Hide Excerpt - Event Grid Shortcode handled [eventsplus_grid show_excerpt='0'] - JS Media Grid Issue - payment reminder fix - redirect function issue - Category identifier unique check fix - Ability to skip/disable step2 in case if attendee qty = 1
Version 2.2.2 - March 03, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Delete All Attendee - Fix - Admin JS issue for widget - Fix - Minor CSS code fixes - Payment email - Fix - Admin notification via events settings email
Version 2.2.1 - February 21, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - List View apostrophe in Description fixed - Stripe file ^M fixed - Calendar apostrophe Fixed - Event Category and List shortcode fixes - Events title: word wrapping issue fixed. - Add to calendar link updated - Category Short code UI fix - Admin: Close Registration on - fix - Added '0' to represent default seats value in registration form.
Version 2.2.0 - February 14, 2017 - Bug fixes and improvements: - Fixed Waiting list Bug - Admin css fix - Fixed: Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in - terms and conditions UI issue - Bug : Access level to EventPlus_Helpers_Mail_Payment::bindParams() Fixed!
Version 2.1.9 - February 07, 2017 - New Bootstrap 3.0 front end design: - Ability to enable/disable 'add to calendar' button - Ability to force terms and condition check and upon agreement form fields gets displayed - List View UI Revamp - Registration Form - UI Revamp - Single Event - UI Revamp - Ability apply limit to restrict displaying number of events in List shortcode - Events Widget - UI Revamp - Checkout Page - UI Revamp - Code improvements - Email placeholder typo fixed - Phone number validation issue (fixed)
Version 2.1.8 - January 23, 2017 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Admin - Manage Attendee - Event List with Filter - Admin - Category UI fix on manage event page - New: On screen confirmation message param binding - Fix: Event Management - STEP 3 - Close Registration on -> "Start of Events" twice in the Dropdown - Fix: STEP7 - Start Day of Week -> - Fix: Gridview shortcode bug resolved - New: New currency added
Version 2.1.7 - January 05, 2017 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
Version 2.1.6 - December 22, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
Version 2.1.5 - November 26, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Fixed PayPal IPN issue - Fixed Calendar shortcode event date format - Fixed Calendar category - BOB currency added
Version 2.1.4 - November 15, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Category inclusion within event manager - Ability to post category list within emails. [category_list] placeholder implemented - Calendar tooltip, categories are now displayed. - Translation and other minor fixes - CA translation included. (Catalan)
Version 2.1.3 - November 09, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - unlimited seats limit loop fix - Admin - Attendee UI Improvements - radio button UI fix - automatic new line to <br /> for all the emails
Version 2.1.2 - October 31, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Removed CSS conflict for a class with WooCommerce - SSL URL fix - Event Id and Start Date columns on manage events - New manage events UI
Version 2.1.1 - October 20, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Fixed Stripe conflict. - Widget Category Filter Fix - New Feature: Ability to Show/Hide register button - Add Event admin link added - Events grid feature - thumbnail height issue fix on Chrome!
Version 2.1.0 - October 11, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Adjusted alignment of textual headings under countdown timer to match the timer figures. - Events grid thumbnail fixed to show 100% without cut-off. - Attendee Company name bug - Display company name in attendee details (wp-admin). - Fixed Stripe currency issue - Custom fields mandatory setting bug fix - Improvement: Usage of bold font if question is mandatory - 24hr format - event list shortcode fix (if set via plugin settings page)
Version 2.0.9 - October 05, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Form submission & Duplicate email fix - Database optimization - Free events bug fix - Invalid Request issue fixed
Version 2.0.8 - September 23, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Optimized Database
Version 2.0.7 - September 16, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Attendee registration duplicate bug - WP-Admin CSS style conflicts - Multiple Calendar fix
Version 2.0.6 - September 09, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Removed duplicate translations - Payment Email bug - Admin - Questions manadatory radio button issue - Added check to avoid duplicate Payment Transactions - Fixed tooltip getting cut off from the calendar
Version 2.0.5 - August 25, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Refactored all JS files into one - End date was replaced with Start date in the countdown timer - Added missing French Translations - Fixed pay button error
Version 2.0.4 - August 19, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: Backend: - Event details link is broken - Attendee link is broken - Attendee count was incorrect Front-End: - Free events attendee default status should be success - Email fixation - Attendees count fix - Ability to delete confirmed attendee in case of refund - Add payment page throws error
Version 2.0.3 - August 11, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Fixed slashes error in Terms of Service section - Fixed General Settings tab
Version 2.0.2 - August 08, 2016 - Bug fixes: - Fixed emails not being sent to admin and attendees
Version 2.0.1 - August 04, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Added new google reCaptcha 2.0 - Admin fix to show attendee first and last name - Payment integration fix - Available seats display bug
Version 2.0 - July 28, 2016 - Huge fixes and Improvements: - Refactored all coding in the plugin - New payments flow - New MVC paradigm for handling files - New files and folder structure - Multiple Payment Methods - Customers are not registered until payment is made - Ability to turn On/Off registrations - New Free events flow
Version 1.6.9 - May 25, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - fixed widget text length - fixed stripe currency not switching to pound sign - fixed stripe giving errors when trying to make payment - added missing translation string - fixed stripe button not appearing - fixed attendee list css error - fixed gravity forms lightbox css error - fixed utf characters issue in calendar
Version 1.6.8 - May 18, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - fixed decimal point problem with Stripe payments
Version 1.6.7 - May 16, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - fixed widget description length not working - fixed currency dropdown not working - fixed donations dropdown not working - fixed payment options not switching correctly - Added missing translation strings
Version 1.6.6 - April 28, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - fixed widget not displaying correctly - fixed widget instructions lightbox not working - fixed create ticket lightbox not working - fixed multiple calendars not displaying - Added missing translation strings - fixed admin backend css and jquery issues
Version 1.6.5 - April 22, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Fixed additional Jquery conflicts.
Version 1.6.4 - April 17, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Fixed Jquery conflict with Visual Composer after latest WP update.
Version 1.6.3 - April 13, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Added missing translation strings. - fixed jquery conflict with some themes. - fixed modal window in widgets section.
Version 1.6.2 - March 08, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Translated text for countdown timer circles. - fixed payment options not saving. - fixed stripe payment sandbox mode issue. - fixed category colors issue. - fixed paragraph break not working. - fixed paypal payment button not appearing. - fixed error message in registration form not translated. - fixed plugin font overriding admin menu font. - fixed thumbnail image upload error.
Version 1.6.1 - February 23, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements: - Added Stripe payment gateway. - Added option to edit registration confirmation message. - fixed time on calendar tooltip not displaying 24hr. format. - fixed same day event expiring early issue. - fixed events list design bug. - fixed multiple emails issue.
Version 1.6.0 - February 13, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed German language mix up with Dutch language.
- fixed and cleaned up unnecessary code.
- fixed category colors not showing.
Version 1.5.9 - February 03, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed not being able to add payment in the admin section
- fixed confirmation message issue.
- fixed dashboard info issue.
Version 1.5.8 - January 21, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed and organized all coding for the plugin.
- fixed css issue with single event.
- fixed admin panel layout issues.
Version 1.5.7 - January 14, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed translation files mixup.
- fixed not able to save event issue.
- fixed typo on payment confirmation page.
Version 1.5.6 - January 1, 2016 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed hostgator slowing website issue.
- fixed multiple emails being sent.
- fixed and re-coded the Dashboard.php file.
Version 1.5.5 - December 23, 2015 - Various bug fixes.
Version 1.5.4 - December 17, 2015 - Various bug fixes.
Version 1.5.3 - December 10, 2015 - Bug fixes and Improvements:
- fixed jquery issues conflicting with wordpress admin.
- fixed category shortcode not displaying description.
- fixed submit button not working on some themes.
- fixed description text in events list not lined up with
Version 1.5.2 - November 29, 2015 - Fixed various bugs
Version 1.5.1 - November 19, 2015 - Fixed the <p> tag issue being removed when the plugin activates</p>
Version 1.5.0 - November 12, 2015 - Bug Fixes and Improvements
Version 1.4.9 - November 06, 2015 - Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed and overhauled all translation files and added missing
- Made the plugin compatible with the X theme.
- Made the plugin compatible with Avada theme.
Version 1.4.8 - October 24, 2015 - Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed grid events not linking.
- Added a new jquery tooltip to the calendar.
Version 1.4.7 - October 14, 2015 - Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed specific events category list not linking.
- Fixed paypal payments not reflected in the admin section.
- Fixed help lightbox not working.
- Fixed calendar category colors option not displaying.
- Fixed events grid jquery issues.
- Added Visual Composer compatibility issues with events
Version 1.4.6 - October 10, 2015 - Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed On/Off switch for social media icons
- Fixed events displayed as expired in dashboard and active in
- Fixed recurring events dropdown issue.
- Fixed strict standards upon activation issue.
- Added automatic deactivation of countdown timer for recurring
Version 1.4.5 - October 07, 2015 - Added a new events stats dashboard and fixed bugs
Version 1.4.4 - August 29, 2015 - Bug fixes and Improvements.
Version 1.4.3 - August 25, 2015 - Lots of bug fixes.
Version 1.4.2 - July 18, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Multiple Calendars feature:
- Added ability to create custom cost/item category.
- Added multiple calendars feature.
- Fixed social media icons not displaying the right image and
- Fixed saving events data issue.
- Fixed Jquery compatibility issues.
Version 1.4.1 - July 1, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Events Grid Feature:
- Added new events grid design.
- Added new strings for translation.
- Added default country field in event registration..
- Fixed new in-line functionality in event description.
- Fixed some buddypress compatibilities issues.
- Fixed Visual Composer compatibility issues.
- Fixed style adjustments in registration page.
Version 1.4.0 - June 16, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Feature:
- Added new widget design.
- Added new string translation for confirmation page.
- Fixed attendee’s email not being displayed after
- Fixed terms and condition formatting display.
- Fixed Visual Composer compatibility issues.
- Fixed calender and widget design issues
- Fixed Excel export free events issue.
Version 1.3.9 - June 08, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Feature:
- Added tooltip to events calendar
- Added unlimited secondary emails for notifications
- Added ability for admin to sort events in ASC and DESC in
- Added ability to translate weekdays and months in events
- Added Start and end date to attendees details
- Fixed events list description html tags
- Fixed Brazilian Currency display
- Fixed data loss issue while editing attendees info
Version 1.3.8 - May 20, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Features:
- Added Country field in new event settings
- Added new text to translation files
- Fixed event description design conflict
- Fixed short description in events widget
- Fixed map visiblity issue
Version 1.3.7 - May 16, 2015 - New Feature: Added a new responsive events list design
Version 1.3.6 - May 06, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Features:
- Fixed Media Uploader crash
- Fixed recurring events date shortcode issue
- Fixed registration form visibility in recurring events
- Added image uploader for event thumbnail and header.
Version 1.3.5 - May 1, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Features:
- Added Offline Payment option.
- Added option to turn on/off social media icons.
- Added South African and Brazilian currency.
- Added country field option for event location (google
- Added Indefinite events option for recurring events.
- Added missing strings for translation.
- Fixed recurring events on calendar and registration page.
- Fixed event management update button to be visible on all
Version 1.3.4 - April 23, 2015 - Bug Fixes and new Features:
- Changed dollar symbol in (event fees – single event) to
shopping cart icon.
- Added a space in date format.
- Removed the dash after the event date.
- Added the word Free instead of displaying $00.0 in single event
- Added the word Unlimited instead of 999 seats in calendar.
- Added option to display number of seats available or not
- Added option to display date in American and non-American
- Added option to display time in AM-PM and 24hrs. format
- Registration page style adjustments.
Version 1.3.3 - April 19, 2015 - Bug Fixes:
- Added event date and time to attendees info.
- Fixed site style break when plugin is activated.
- Fixed the description tinymce editor.
- Fixed registration page style issue.
- Fixed sign up button with double function (open registration
form or send visitor to external page).
Version 1.3.2 - April 13, 2015 - Bug Fixes:
- Fixed [eventplus_category] shortcode links display.
- Fixed bootsrap styling issues
- Fixed Calendar Single day sorting issue.
- Fixed jquery errors
Version 1.3.1 - April 09, 2015 - Bug fixes: Fixed plugin bootstrap css conflicting with bootstrap themes.
Version 1.3.0 - April 01, 2015 - Bug Fixes:
- Fixed events leading to blank pages
- Fixed layout stretching when no header image is added
- Fixed thumbnail image not displaying correctly
- Fixed countdown timer not displaying correctly
Version 1.2.9 - March 27, 2015 - Bug fixes: Fixed events not linking from calendar and added the ability to display events in ascending or descending order.
Version 1.2.8 - March 23, 2015 - MAJOR UPDATES:
- Removed popup all together
- Added a new Bootstrap 3.0 layout design for single event
- Added a countdown timer
- Fixed event list not displaying the correct amount of seats
Version 1.2.7 - Frebruary 19, 2015 - Added German language.
Version 1.2.6 - Frebruary 11, 2015 - Fixed categories not showing during event creation. Fixed other bugs as well.
Version 1.2.5 - January 17, 2014 - Fixed bugs and deleted empty php files that were being detected as virus.
Version 1.2.4 - December 24, 2014 - Bug fixes & Improvements.
- Speed up internal coding.
- Fixed lightbox issue
- Fixed event list and registration
- Fixed calendar Jquery issue
- Fixed other jquery and css issues
Version 1.2.3 - December 02, 2014 - Fixed corrupt files.
Version 1.2.2 - December 01, 2014 - Bug fixes & Improvements.
- Fixed pagination.class.php issue
- Fixed event fee option in lightbox
- Fixed google maps issue
Version 1.2.1 - November 15, 2014 - Bug fixes & Improvements.
- Fixed attendee list shortcode
- Fixed Category issue
- Colorbox image issue fixed
Version 1.2.0 - November 07, 2014 - Fixed database issues while activating the plugin.
Version 1.1.9 - October 29, 2014 - Fixed event table not being created in the database.
Version 1.1.8 - October 24, 2014 - Added the option for Terms & Conditions.
Version 1.1.7 - October 21, 2014 - Translated plugin to French.
Version 1.1.6 - October 15, 2014 - New Feature: Added ability to manage attendees. View date of registration, additional attendees list, attendees fees, etc.
Version 1.1.5 - October 09, 2014 - Translated plugin to Portuguese (BR).
Version 1.1.4 - October 07, 2014 - Improved events list view: Added thumbnails and a short description for better visibility.
Version 1.1.3 - September 25, 2014 - WordPress 4.0 ready.
- Translated complete plugin into Spanish language. (more
- Turned image icons into native WordPress retina-ready
- Fixed some layout issues
Version 1.1.2 - September 15, 2014 - Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed payment shortcode error [evrplus_payment] not showing
customer payment info.
- Payment confirmation and reminder email issue fixed as
Version 1.1.1 - August 20, 2014 - NEW FEATURE: Added recurring events. Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed event’s time reverting back to 6:00 AM when saving
- Fixed coding that was showing on widget.
- Fixed social icons not showing on single events.
Version 1.1.0 - August 04, 2014 - Fixed files that were being detected as virus by some antivirus software.
Version 1.0.9 - July 21, 2014 - Fixed missing files issue. Added social share buttons
Version 1.0.8 - July 17, 2014 - Fixed paypal issue. Google maps are now dynamic and users can interact with them.
Version 1.0.7 - July 02, 2014 - Updated all codes as per PHP new version. We use wordpress standard & mysqli functions to communicate with database making it less complex and saving time. Fixed category issue as well.
Version 1.0.6 - June 20, 2014 - Fixed events not showing in calendar issue.
Version 1.0.5 - June 18, 2014 - Fixed "The plugin does not have a valid header" issue.
Version 1.0.4 - June 13, 2014 - Bug Fixes:
- Fixed submit button issue in registration form (frontend)
- Fixed category color issue. Now events in calendar display the
color of their respective category.
- Fixed mobile responsiveness issues. All elements including
calendar, single events, and events list should display properly on
Version 1.0.3 - June 4, 2014 - Fixed "Add Ticket/Item" button issue.
Version 1.0.2 - May 21, 2014 - Bug Fixes:
- Fixed popup issue
- Fixed register button issue
- Fixed redirection issue when registering for an event.
Version 1.0.1 - May 12, 2014 - Fixed widget error
Version 1.0.0 - May 5, 2014 - initial release
Checkout our other plugins in the marketplace: